Saturday, June 23, 2012

PLAY TIME WITH MY GODDESS



Chapter 4: TIME TO PLAY
Scarlett then used her right hand and started to walker her fingers right next to me. “So my little pet how does it feel to have a celebrity as your owner?”
“ Maste-“ I was saying in an uneasy voice, but she then used her middle finger to knock me off.
She looked at me with an innocent face and started talking in a little girl voice. “Please don’t call me master it sounds to masculine. Call me Mistress Scarlett instead.” She said this while putting slight pressure on my chest with both fingers.
“ OK, ahhhh, Ok mistr-ess… Could you please take your fingers off me please I can’t breathe.”

She lifted her fingers off allowing me to stand up. I then dusted my shrunken clothes off. I looked up and finally responded to her question. “Well my Mistress it’s not just any celebrity it’s you. So I’d have to say it’s like a 24 hour wet dream, except without the wet part all the time.”
She then started laughing and pounding the bed with her fists. After about 15 seconds of her laughing her ass off she looked down at me and started to take off her shirt and pants she was now down to her bra and painties.
I starred and like any normal straight man would I got a huge erection.
She looked down at me and lifted me off the bed and tilted her head back and opened her mouth
“Oh god Scarlett please don’t eat me please don’t… I thought you liked having me as your pet if you eat me then I can’t pleasure you like the goddess you are.”  I was trying my best to save my ass so she’d let me live but I started to feel her fingers loosening. “PLEASE, HAVE MERCY.”
She then just finally let go. Fell in and she just started moving me around in her mouth. Her saliva was like the most powerful ocean waves in the world, her breath smelled like mint and strawberries. She finally stopped swashing and spit me out. I fell into her hand I was shivering in fear and but I sat up straight and looked into her eyes.

“ Well my little pet did you enjoy that game.”
“Mistress, that was a game I almost drowned.”
“Oh c’mon Brian don’t act like you haven’t wanted that. Or at least the feeling of being in a sexy woman’s mouth.”
I started to feel like an idiot. I did always want to know the feeling, but at the same time I was also scared I actually thought I was going to die, and yet in that fear I was on a rollercoaster I guess underneath the fear of death I was actually hoping to me swallowed whole.
“I can tell in your embarrassed look that you enjoyed it more then you feared it. ANSWER ME NOW OR ELSE I’LL MAKE IT A REAL VORE ONLY IT’LL BE WITH YOUR BONES BEING CRUSHED IN MY TEETH!!”
I coward in fear. “Please don’t do that! Yes it was a thrill just like crushing me between your breasts was.” I started breathing heavily not with excitement at the thought. Of being in her stomach, but the thought of playing cat and mouse with her was even better.
Scarlett beamed down at me licking her lips and grabbed me. “You know my little pet while it was a game you did taste pretty damn good.”
“Mistress remember on the way to your house you asked me if I ever wanted to play cat and mouse. The answer is hell yes. Only this time you can do whatever you want to me.”

She then licked me. As she did this my erection got bigger.
She looked down at me “Looks like someone’s excited. Well how about we play in 15 minutes.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment