Monday, June 18, 2012







CHAPTER 3: IN MY MASTER’S MANSION

I  was suddenly woken by light from above, squinting I was only able to make out a small bit of the face.  It was my master, Scarlett. She picked me  up again this time looking at me like a wild animal wanting some fun.
“ Well are you  ready to pleasure your master even more?”  
Just like before I couldn't respond, she grabbed me and licked her lips. She looked as though she really wanted to be dominant over me. “Uh, Scarlett.”
“YES, my little pet.”  
“Out of curiosity wh-“she covered my mouth with the tip of her index finger
“SSSHHH, don’t ruin the moment, little one this is going to be fun… for both of us, especially you.”
I looked down looking at her enormous breasts and got a little bit excited.  
She put me on her bed starred at me sat down next to me with her legs crossed. Waiting for me to respond she looked like a goddess waiting to be pampered and worshiped by her “little pet”
“Alright Scarlett I did say that you could do whatever you wanted to me, so go on and play with me like the toy I am.”
She looked down and smiled and started to unbutton her shirt. “You know Brian; you’re saying all the right things to me.” She then looked down and laughed a little bit at the sight of a tiny teenager on her bed.  She picked me up put me between her breasts and started to crush me between them. Laughing and gasping in a voice that was similar to an orgasm. “Yes,YEEEEES.OH BRIAN YOU DON’T KNOW HOW MUCH OF A THRILL THIS IS.MMMMMMMMM..” She just kept doing it until it  got so tight that I had to tell her to stop.
“Scarlett, I….I..I  can’t breath.” She stopped took me out as I was gasping for air.
She put me down.  “Sorry Brian I just lost control of myself are you ok?”
I turned and looked at her beautiful billboard size face. “ Yes, but I have a feeling that was only a preview of the main show”  I said this in a voice that only a teen could muster.  “ C’mon Scarlett play with me some more!”
She started to lower herself closer to me.” I’m sorry what was that you didn’t sound like you really wanted it. Little one.”
I got on my knees and pleaded to her. “Please Scarlett play with me harder and rougher like the little insect that I am to you. I am your pet and toy do whatever you want to me.”
She jumped on the bed which was like an incredibly strong earth quake and landed on top of me I now realized the scary, but also erotic fact that I was smaller than her pinky toe. She lunged at me again like a giantess would in a microphille movie. I knew that any one of those would do anything to be in the position that I was in. I guess I was the luckiest guy in the world so far.
She once again lowered her self on top of me this time even further than before. I knew the game was not over yet.



Continued in chapter 4

No comments:

Post a Comment