Saturday, June 9, 2012

giantess scarlet johansson part 2



 I was now on her private jet, still stuck between her boobs. She then opened the collar. "WAKE UP MY LITTLE PET.” she said this in a commanding voice.

I rubbed my eyes to the blinding light. I looked up before i could turn my head, she moved her two large fingers closer to me, lifted me and then smiled. “Look at you so tiny and cute. Do you even know how lucky you are right now?"

I was trying to think of the best way to respond to this, but I looked around,  I was on her private jet and we were just about to land in Los Angeles. She walked into her bed room.  Closed the door and locked it.

“Ok, uh Scarlett is this whole running into different rooms and then locking and closing everything really necessary. I mean I'm sure you told these people wh--."

 she then interrupted me again " I didn't."  She then put me down on the bed which had a red sheet with black flowers on it.  She then sat down and had a very seductive evil grin on her face she then lunged on top of me. holding her self up with her arms. “HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO PLAY CAT AND MOUSE BEFORE BRIAN?" 

I looked up an backed away in fear and yet I couldn't help but be incredibly turned on by this. Just by the fact that Scarlett Johansson one of the most beautiful women in the history of film was actually cock teasing me.   "Scarlett if I didn't know better I'd say that you have always wanted to be a giantess and have always wanted a little slave with you. 

She then licked her lips closed her eyes and lay, back tilting her head. Imagining the idea " Oh yes, yes watching those little ants run in fear as I'd pick up their buildings like toothpicks watching them scream in terror. Oh and th-e-e-e-e-e-e-e-ennnnnn their tiny, weak,  insignificant military would try to stop me. Oh yes there bullets would just bounce off of me and the-." she stopped lifted her head up and said “Well guess neither of us need to imagine our fantasies do we." she then smiled, grabbed me, and placed me on her breasts. “Go on walk until I tell you to stop.” 

I walked all over her body for at least an hour. her eyes where closed "Yes my little pet, continue to please your master. 

One of the flight attentanced knocked on the door.  She jolted and hid me in my favorite place. 

"Ms. Johansson, we're going to be landing in 5 minutes." 

“Alright, Thanks." 

She took me out “I guess we'll have to continue this little game later my pet." 

Stay tuned for chapter 3

No comments:

Post a Comment